Hair Journey Story:
10. Quick & Easy Bridal Bun for your Special Day by MakeupWearables Hairstyles.
For extra length visit the Ella Arthur Virgin Peruvian Collection.
9. Natural Bridal Up-do Hairstyle with Hair Extensions by JC Love Beauty.
For a thicker bun add some texture with the Ella Arthur Virgin Filipino Straight Collection.
8. Bridal Faux Haux Twisted Updo by Ropo Demure.
To add additional character to this look visit the Ella Arthur Virgin Peruvian Collection.
7. A Simple Low Bun for a beautiful Bride on your Wedding Day! By My Natural Sistas.
For length, volume and security on your wedding day visit the Ella Arthur Virgin Filipino Straight Collection.
6. 3 Glamorous Natural Hair Styles for a Bride by Love Your Tresses.
For Wavy Virgin Hair Extensions visit the Ella Arthur Cambodian Collection.
5. Faux Tapered Cut - Bridal Natural Curly Hair (Up-do) by Naptural85.
Add a wavy touch to this look with the Ella Arthur Cambodian Collection.
4. Half-Up Half-down Bridal Hair Tutorial by Crystal Conte.
For perfect Wavy Hair extensions visit the Ella Arthur Virgin Malaysian Wave Collection.
3. Another gorgeous Hairstyle for a Natural Bride by Lady & Esther.
For additional Hair extensions for thickness visitthe Ella Arthur Virgin Filipino Straight Collection.
2. Bridal Tutorial - How to do a side Sweep Bun for your wedding day! by Charis Hair
For a cutom made Lace Closure wig visit the Ella Arthur Virgin Wig Collection.
1. A very creative Faux Updo on Natural Hair perfect for your Wedding Day! By My Natural Sistas.
For security and a silky texture on your wedding day visit the Ella Arthur Virgin Peruvian Collection.
Comment below your fave look! Share this post with your loves.
Lots of love
The Ella Arthur Team
Hi beautiful ones,
We are very excited to bring you our weekly segment of Hair Tip Tuesdays! Every week we will be posting our favourite Hair Tutorials, Hair Care tips and tricks and hair product recommendations.
This week we are featuring Much More Than Beauty's quick and easy heatless curl tutorial.
Products used to achieve this gorgeous curly look:
- Frizz Free Curls NEW blueberry Twist N Shout Cream
- Perm Rods
Much More Than Beauty's Top Tips:1. I started off with freshly washed hair.2. After detangling, I applied the Twist N Shout Cream to my damp hair.3. Small sections at a time, from bottom to top, I ravelled my hair around the Perm Rods.4. To dry, I used my Gold N Hotelite bonnet dryer for one hour. Another option is to air dry.5. Once dry, I unraveled my hair from the Perm Rods.6. To stretch the curls I pulled and tugged on my hair.7. For volume I split each curl into two or more.Tutorial by ™@muchmorethanbeauty
You can also achieve this look with 3-4 bundles of our Virgin Cambodian Deep Wave Collection and remember, to get £50 off your first order sign up to our news letter on the right.
Have you tried this look before? Are there any other steps you would recommend? Please leave a comment below and let us know about your experience.
Lots of Love
The Ella Arthur Team
#TheEllaArthurExperience ✨SUMMER GIVEAWAY✨
For a chance to win an amazing @ellaarthur experience which includes free luxury hair extensions, hair tools and hair products for the summer head over to our Instagram page, Facebook Page and Twitter for more details.
3 Lucky winners will receive:
1. 4 bundles of Virgin Hair extensions and a closure or A full Lace Closure Wig
2. Remington Pearl Curlers
3. Hair products including the OGX and L'oreal range
Winners will be selected from the hashtag #TheEllaArthurExperience based on the best answer!
Good Luck beauties! *All entries must be in before 23/08/15*
The first thing most people want to do when their new hair extensions arrive is rush off to the hair salon for an install. Trust me, we are all guilty of this! Please try and give yourself some time to prepare your hair extensions as this will help your hair extensions to last longer and maintain its natural lustre and volume.
There are two very important steps you should take before your very first hair installation with brand new Hair Extensions whether you are getting a sew in, making a wig or creating D.I.Y Clip-ins.
1. How to co-wash newly purchased Virgin Hair Extensions
2. How to Seal Wefts (To prevent shedding)
If you have any questions or extra tips and tricks please leave a comment below :)
Peace & Love
The Ella Arthur Team xoxo